Applications are due by March 31st.
1. Returning IMPACT application
It’s similar to the new applicant form, and it can be found right here.
Accepted IMPACTs from summer 2020 or 2021 that did not work at an in-person location due to COVID should apply as a new IMPACT, not returning.
2. YouTube video
In your video, please answer these two questions:
- Now that you have a year on the IMPACT Team under your belt, what skills have you learned since last year that you can bring to the program for your second year?
- What are your future goals as it relates to music? Even if you aren’t going into music education as a field, how do you plan on staying involved in music and/or music education after graduating?
Video submission requirements
- Upload your video to YouTube and set the video privacy status to UNLISTED.
- Title the video using the format: “Last Name, First Name – DMA IMPACT Returning Video”
- Copy the video link and submit it via our online form
- Videos must be HD quality. Please use a recent smartphone or comparable digital recorder.
- All of your video clips must be edited together into ONE video before being uploaded to YouTube.